1. An overview of data protection
§ 1 information concerning the collection of personal data
(1) We are informing you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personal to you, such as name, address, e-mail addresse and user behavior.
(2) Responsible person according to Art. 4 para 7 EU-General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is [Shivani Buchner, Halfinger Strasse 42, 81825, Munich, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org].
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory requirements, that require we retain your data.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§ 2 your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- right of information
- right of rectification or erasure
- right of restriction of processing
- right to object to the processing
- right of data portability
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data to the data protection supervisory authority.
§ 3 collection of personal data when visiting our website
In the case of merely informative use of the website, if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para 1 sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GVO):
- date and time of the request
- time zone difference to Greenwich mean time (GMT)
- content of the requirement (concrete page)
- access status / HTTP status code
- each transmitted amount of data
- website from which the request comes
- operating system and its interface
- language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here by us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.